In the world of social media obsession, social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other popular sites have changed the way people shop. It has changed the world of marketing to its core. If you are a business, Social Media Marketing is the lifeline for your brand building.
Social Media Marketing involves connecting, interacting and succeeding together of business with their customers.If your business isn’t successfully engaging your audience in the social media platforms, you are losing out on a fruitful marketing avenue and a wonderful opportunity for customer retention!
IM Solutions social media services are aimed at making brands and business’s aware of what people are talking about their products and services. It helps businesses understand how and when they can chime in. it manages and directs conversations to formulate tactics that will work best on each and every social media platform and network appropriate for your brand or business.
Social media marketing forms the core of your digital presence in the digital advertising world. IM Solutions have a dedicated team of “social" consultants who understand how your website, app, PR, media, SEO and online advertising, all contribute to never-ending two-way conversation between you and your customers.
Social Media Profile Management
Advertising on Popular Social Media Platforms
As a best Social Media Marketing service company, we provide the best social media marketing service for businesses to enhance their popularity. We help you advertise at the right place and at the right time! Our in-house expertise includes the best Social Media Marketing strategies to improve your company’s social presence. Depending on your requirement, we design customised social media marketing specifically developed for your brand and your market. We provide complete social media marketing coverage
- urating engaging content (attractive graphics, blogs, videos, etc.)
- Monitoring your brand mention and determine how customers perceive it
- Actively engage with your customers by commenting, reviewing and answering all questions
- Scheduling a post and also managing a publishing calendar
- Review performance analytics and determine the next move
- Run new experiments to optimise social media content
- Creating a professional and dedicated Social Media Manager for your business account to develop your business strategy and execute it.
- Developing social media strategy that is specific to your business needs and goals.
- Developing social media content and advertisements unique to your brand with the option of reviewing the content and approving before anything goes live.
- Account management and growth optimization by monitoring all social media activity. To grow your channel, there will be use of organic tactics such as hashtags, following, contests, etc.
- 24/7 access to our reporting software to view your campaign’s progress at any time
Let’s start with one simple fact—All business needs a social media presence. Social media is an essential piece of your business digital marketing strategy. It helps in connecting with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than five billion people around the world using social media every month, it’s no passing trend. Benefits of social media for business are:
- Social media boosts your online visibility among potential customers. It connects you to a wide audience by using a large amount of time and effort.
- With relevant content, it will build your brand’s authority and give a positive first impression through social media, showing that your business is trustworthy, knowledgeable, and approachable.
- It helps build authencity of your brand and business. Customers aren’t interested in businesses that publish dry, corporate-style social media posts.
Facebook has literally revolutionized the way we look at social networking. Here are some reasons why you should have your presence on a social networking giant like Facebook:
- It provides greater customer interaction. Having your business on Facebook through a fanpage or a group is a great way to learn more about your customers. It gives direct feedback and conversations with your target audience.
- Facebook allows you to give your business a personal touch. Through Facebook you can actually have live conversations with people who matter, making it a more personal experience then what you get on a TV.
- Facebook allows viral promotion. When people like your page then it appears in their news feed. This makes it possible for your business to regular attention through status updates or content posting.
Facebook is a good way to promote any kind of business. It starts by creating a business page. Post should be made regularly. The next step is to promote your page by putting a link to your Facebook page in your email signature and on your business cards. Another popular method is to engage your followers by posting quality content. In Facebook, fans can be leveraged. Special events can also be created and limited-time promotions can be done to invite your followers, who can invite their friends in turn.
Twitter is a micro blogging site. Twitter being a leading social media platform attracts a lot of businesses toward it. Twitter has more than 300 million active users. Twitter is an excellent platform for businesses to reach & get connected with number of audiences. Over time, it has become a useful tool for small. It is an excellent platform for small business to communicate with their fans & customers effectively. Small businesses should promote their product or service on Twitter because it is cost effective. Therefore, small businesses should definitely explore twitter to promote their products.
Twitter has more than 300 million active users. Twitter is an excellent platform for businesses to reach & get connected with number of audiences. Business can get more followers on Twitter by:
- Crafting an irresistible bio. It needs to stand out and help people really understand at a glance of your business. You want them to immediately connect with you.
- Get more Twitter Followers by telling your business story. It is a genius way to attract people by sharing details about your business that they might not find out if they didn’t follow your tweets.
- Lastly, strategically use Twitter lists. This process should be kept up-to-date with their tweets and their relevant conversations surrounding your niche. Don’t forget to Tweet more to get more Twitter visibility.